Home of bold ideas, smart marketing and people who love what they do.
We are an integrated marketing agency with a creative boutique at our core.
We’re looking to add creative people who care about their work, the world we live in, and making both better together.
If you are smart, strategic, conceptual, passionate, talented, digitally savvy, obsessed with advertising/marketing, then maybe you’d like to work at Blender. We’re a shop that focuses on doing good work for people who do good works, especially nonprofits, educational institutions and small businesses.
We are looking for:
• Art director
• Have 2 -4 years of experience
• Come up with big ideas and can execute across all channels
• Are curious, kind, craftspeople with sense of humor and drive
• Have range of styles and portfolio to back it up
Send us your work.
Email your resume and link to portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Blender, Inc., the selected candidate will join an experienced team of innovative
communicators to produce powerful, results-oriented work. The individual will assist in the development and management of social media and public relations strategies and plans and tactics for a variety of clients. Potential for growth within the company.
• Expected to graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications,
public relations, or a related field by December 2018 or Spring 2019
• Prior internship experience
• A positive, enthusiastic, self-starter with a strong desire to do good
• Experience in: Public Relations, Social Media, Analytical Reporting, Non-profit
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to multi-task on tight
• Strong attention to detail
• Personally and professionally comfortable with social media
– Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) with a solid understanding of media
• Comfort and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Provide preliminary research to inform campaigns
• Compile data and reports for earned and social media
• Development of initial content for various clients and platforms
• Assist with developing integrated marketing plans
• Assist with planning and buying paid media
• Assist in developing message strategies
• Attend events on clients’ behalf: give additional support to PR and social teams